What is the fastest way to increase revenues and profitable growth? It's not client acquisition, it's client retention. And improving client retention requires a formal and disciplined account management process.
Kennesaw State University’s new account management mobile-learning program will help you drive significant increases in both client satisfaction and client retention. The program offers practical knowledge, backed by research, proven in practice, at your fingertips, 24/7.
Experience a sample instructional video from the Account Management program...
Digital Badge in Account Management
The Digital Badge in Account Management program integrates the Clients for Life® principles and tools with gamified mobile learning that both educates and entertains. Discover what world-class account managers know and use every day, and how they keep the clients that they have worked so hard to get. You will learn how to…
- Apply the Attitude and Action™ principles for understanding and managing client expectations
- Design and lead an Expectations Session™ with key clients
- Use the Web of Influence® method for mapping relationships
- Effectively communicate and connect with clients
- Implement the RevelationX™ Service Life Cycle method
- Build and nurture authentic business relationships
- Achieve world-class client retention rates
Your Digital Badge Guides
The Account Management mobile-learning program is designed and taught by world-class account management and client retention practitioners.
Mobile Learning on a Gamification Platform
We’re never more serious than when we play. Kennesaw State University has partnered with Jubi, the innovative company that is reinventing business learning. The Jubi gamification platform makes learning fun, engaging—and, well, jubilant.
Earn a New Business Credential
The Michael J. Coles College of Business, recognized as leaders in higher education innovation, is paving the way again. Digital badges are the new credential for validating knowledge and know-how among business doers. Earn the new micro-credential for today’s LinkedIn world. Think different. Learn different. Be different.
To enroll in the Account Management mobile-learning program, use the following contact information:
- Dan Stotz, MS
- Executive Director of Executive Education Programs
- Michael J. Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University
- Phone: 470-578-3685
- Email: email@example.com