Digital Badge in Leadership Excellence
This program is designed to help you reach your fullest potential as a leader, innovator and change-maker. It offers practical knowledge, backed by research, and available to you 24/7. The program uses best practices in gamification, micro-learning and collaborative application—delivered directly to your laptop, tablet or smart phone. Online learning that is engaging and fun!
The program focuses on the 8 different leader roles and 24 key skills required to achieve leadership excellence.
The 8 Leader Roles
- Leader as Director
- Leader as Producer
- Leader as Mentor
- Leader as Facilitator
- Leader as Monitor
- Leader as Coordinator
- Leader as Innovator
- Leader as Broker
View a Leadership Excellence Sample Video
The 24 Leadership Skills
- Communicate the vision; Set SMART goals; Delegate effectively
- Drive productivity; Build a positive culture; Manage time & stress
- Understand self; Develop others; Communicate effectively
- Build and lead teams; Manage conflict; Foster collaboration
- Manage information; monitor performance; Measure quality
- Design the work; Manage projects; Communicate results
- Lead positive change; Think creatively; Cultivate innovation
- Nurture relationships; Negotiate commitments; Present inspiring ideas
The Leadership Development Framework
The Leadership Excellence mobile-learning program is designed using popular Competing Values Framework and its 8 different leader roles. Excellent leaders understand and then master the 8 different roles they have to play to continually create and deliver value.
The Core Teaching Team
Upon program completion, you will earn a Digital Badge in Leadership Excellence (see below) that you can display in the "certifications" section of your LinkedIn profile. The U.S. News and World Report magazine named Digital Badges and micro-credentials the #1 trend to watch in higher education and workforce development in 2017. Digital credentialing is gaining popularity with professionals of all ages as the new way to display your new knowledge and skills to the rest of the world.
The Brochure and Curriculum Overview
For more program details, please download both the program brochure and the program’s Curriculum Overview Document. And, the Digital Badge in Leadership Excellence program is also part of the new Mini MBA program offered by the Coles College of Business. Click or tap on the images below.
To enroll in the Leadership Excellence mobile-learning program, use the following contact information:
- Dan Stotz, MS
- Executive Director of Executive Education Programs
- Michael J. Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University
- Phone: 470-578-3685
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org