Innovation Black Belt
Innovation Black Belt Program
Complete 16 hours of Mobile-Learning Content and Attend two 3-day Innovation Application Labs
Participants will complete 16 hours of mobile-learning content and attend two 3-d innovation application labs.
An intense six-day program (offered in two 3-day sessions) that includes 16 hours of mobile-learning content. Designed for individuals who want to master the skills needed to lead innovation and growth.
Program Content (Top 10 Topics)
- Includes all of the topics in the White Belt and Green Belt
- Learn the final phase of the process—commercializing innovation
- Bring a “live” innovation project to focus on during the program
- Diagnose and overcome the systematic and political challenges
- Navigate the stage gates and map stakeholder priorities
- Use adaptive leadership to drive innovation and change
- Translate innovation intent to marketing and manufacturing
- Identify, build and inspire your Innovation Project Team
- Analyze and develop the innovation’s business model
- Finalize the scope for your Black Belt Innovation Project
You will master the Discover—Empathize—Ideate—Prototype phases of the innovation process for creating, delivering and capturing value; and develop new skills for leading innovation and profitable growth.
- Price Per Person: $7,895
- Program Dates and Locations:
- Class Size: Limited to 40